Friday, July 31, 2009

My latest CX projects

My assignment last month for CreativeXpress was to use the new Teacher's Pet line of papers, ribbons and stamps. I just love the bright colors in these papers, they work well with all sorts of projects.
My first project is a layout I made with Turner's kindergarten graduation picture. This layout also includes cuts from the Locker Talk cricut cartridge, and the Hello Kitty font cartridge:


My second project was to make a couple of cards for a student to give his teacher. The first card features a hopscotch die cut from the Locker Talk cartridge. The second card uses the apple stamp and best teacher stamp from the Teacher's Pet line:








7 comments:

Fink said...

Awesome projects! The cards are just so fun and cute. He looks so proud to have his diploma! Good for him

Andrea Amu said...

These are all sooo adorable! That hop-skotch card is clever as can be!

HeatherC said...

Love these K!

wendyp said...

super CUTE! Love the googly eyes on the apple!

Elizabeth said...

Hey girl how are ya? It's been a really long time! I am glad to see that you are well and things are going good for you too!

I love your new projects they look like so much fun!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Lydia said...

Great pages love all the special little touches like the A+ and the adorable apple

Stampin' Meg said...

Super cute, KP. I need to dig this cart out and put it to work!