Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grateful

That's what I am.
Last week, I had the flu. I felt worse than I've felt in probably 30 years. On the positive side, it really reminded me how lucky I am to have such great kids. When I got back from the doctor, Turner asked me if I was OK. And kept asking.
Later that day, Derek and Turner were in the backyard. Cooper came up to me and asked if I wanted him to go outside and play, or if I wanted him to stay inside in case I needed anything. They are such sweethearts. And I am so grateful to have them.
Pagemaps is having a contest on their blog to create a project with the theme "appreciation". When I saw that, I knew exactly what I wanted to scrap about.


Papers, stickers, and flowers - Imaginisce Sweet Cheri collection
Letters - AC Thickers
Sketch - Pagemaps

1 comment:

wendyp said...

Adorable layout!!!

hope you're feeling better!!!