Sunday, May 2, 2010

Two new layouts

I feel like it's been forever since I created a layout instead of a card, so a couple of NSD challenges were just the bump I needed. I've had these pictures sitting on my scrap desk for QUITE a while. (along with a huge stack of photos).

Hey Batter Batter
PP - MME Penny Lane Free Bird "Content Beads"
CS - Bo Bunny Aquamarine Dot
Title - Cricut Ashlyn's Alphabet
Stars - Cricut Plantain Schoolbook


Tea for Three
PP - MME Penny Lane Feeling Groovy "Pure Posies"
CS - Bazzill Bling
Pearls - Queen & Co.
Scalloped circle - Cricut Storybook
Title - Cricut Calligraphy
Teapot and Cup - Cricut A Child's Year




1 comment:

Andrea Amu said...

I just scrapped a page on Sunday for myself (non-assignment)... first I've done that in awhile and it felt really good! Looks like you had some success on NSD! Great layouts, and I love those tea photos... how fun!