Monday, February 14, 2011

A "Lovely" challenge

Susan chose the challenge at BBTB2 this week, and she chose to use a lacy heart and a heart border. I cut my lacy heart and used it as a mask with my glimmer mist. I have several bottles of the stuff and almost never use it, so I decided to give it another try. I've found the more I use it, the better I like it.
I dug deep into my stash to create this page. The number tiles, playing cards, brads, butterfly, and love letters are at least 9 years old. And lookie there, that is mulberry paper! I need to stop being such a scrapbooking hoarder and actually use up my huge stash of goodies. I challenge you to do the same!

8 comments:

Carole Beath said...

I love scrapbook pages and your LO is just wonderful. Great take on our heart challenge.
Carole

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Karen

What a great job on the LO, its Fantastic.........

HUGS
Penny

Maria said...

Love how you used the Glimmer Mist and your stash for the challenge!
Maria

Susan Edwards said...

Karen you scrapbook page is wonderful. I love your welded hearts and what a wonderful photo!!

xx Susan

Jeri said...

What a super sweet LO. I love all the old stash items you used. I've been trying to use up some of my old stuff too. (Mostly so my husband doesn't kill me for buying more stuff. He got hold of the credit card bill today. OOPS!) It all comes together beautifully on this page.

Jeri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Little Time said...

MULBERRY PAPER?!?!?! ;) It looks really good!! I love the idea of using your heart as a mask. Great layout!

Andrea Amu said...

Very nice job with the misting!
I love that stuff!!