Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"We don't need no education"

Pink floyd has been in my head. School has been in for a week and a half, and I'm already looking forward to summer break again. I think I hate school worse now than I did when I was actually a student. I have to get up and get moving WAY too early for this non-morning person. And between getting the kids up, dressed, fed, hair fixed, faces washed and fixing lunches, I'm almost ready to go back to bed before 9:00. But, I suppose I have to be a semi-productive member of society and stay up to get things done. Only 9 months to go!

4 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

I hear ya about not wanting to get up early and get moving! I could stay in bed every day till noon if I could!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you Karen!!
I hate it too.

wendyp said...

lol, as much as I am ready for them to head back so they'll stop fighting, I know a week into it I'm going to be wishing for a break.

Suzanne said...

well, thankfully, I have a couple of years before I have to endure said duties! :P

but hey, have fun with it naw...ya hear!!?!?