Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back to Scrapping


I'm finished with my first CX design team assignment! Well, the creating part is finished. I still have all the paperwork and uploading to do. But, now I am able to scrapbook what I want, without rules. (at least until the next dt assignment). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE being on the DT, and I'm absolutely honored and a little shocked that I'm even on it. It just feels good to scrap without having to make sure I included everything I was supposed to include.

Pagemaps is having another blog challenge, and it was just what I needed to get me jump started on this page. The map was for a landscape 8.5" x 11" page, but I adjusted it to meet my needs.
Now, I'm off to create something else!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love your colors and what cute photos too!

I know what you mean about scrapping for yourself. I usually am so spent once my CX stuff is done! I cannot find my mojo normally afterward so I might have to do a page map too!

Stampin' Meg said...

yay! a new post. Very fun LO-I love page maps

Library Bunny said...

Very fun!!!!!

Ali said...

What a cute layout and GREAT to see you posting again :-)

Andrea Amu said...

Cute page... and yep, know what you mean about the assignments... can be nerve-wracking!

HeatherC said...

Good luck with the challenge K! Hope you win. It is a cute page.