Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Winter Wonderland Layout

For my assignment, I got to play with the Winter Frolic cartridge. This cart is jam packed with fun Christmas and winter themed cuts. When I saw the little boy cuts on this cartridge, they reminded me of my little boy, and I had just the pictures to go with them. I started my page by cutting the brown patterned paper to look like the ground, and placed it at the bottom of my page. Then using glue and the white flocking, I created “faux snow” along the edge of the ground. I cut the snowman at 3.25” and also covered him with the flocking. The sleigh boy was cut at 3.75”, and the snowball boy was cut at 4.75”. I cut the snowflake at 3.5” and added some sparkle with the glitter. The title was cut at 2” and raised with foam squares for dimension. I thought the mitten border was just precious, and I cut it at 1.25”. Whether you are scrapping Christmas photos or wintertime photos, this cartridge is a must have!




No comments: